Rizol 10 in 1 Mix - Ozonated Body Oil
As bath oils
Add about 15-20 drops to the bath water for no more than 15 minutes (water temperature as high as comfortably tolerated, water level no higher then umbilicus) The oils are ideal to treat fungal skin infections, including nail fungus and athletes foot, cracks in the heel (often a mixed infection).
For use on mucous membranes
The oils should be diluted or “cut” 50:50 or more with a non-ozonated plant oil (sesame oil, olive oil, almond oil etc). The oils are suitable to treat gum disease (mouth wash several times per day) and to apply with a Q-tip diluted 50:50 to the ear canal for external otitis (no more then one drop per application) Ideally this treatment is combined with the salt/vitamin C treatment for micro-filariosis (www.lymephotos.com)
Orally as powerful antimicrobials
Rizols may be taken orally in one of two ways: - One or more drops may be dropped in an empty glass. Then good quality water is poured from a height so that the oil and water create half a glass of whitish emulsion. This may be taken on an empty stomach.
Alternatively, empty capsules may be filled with one or more drops of rizol, closed and swallowed with a glass of water. Empty capsules may be purchased here from Self Health Enterprises.
Transdermal use of Rizols is also appropriate
Because of thier strong taste, some children may not take Rizols orally. In this case, the oils may be rugged on the feet or back of the child at bed time. A 50/50 dilution of DMSO and water may be applied over the oil to increase penetration through the skin.
Because sometimes 1 single drop is enough to create a die-off effect (Herxheimer reaction) in the lymphatic system we highly recommend that this product is only used under the direction of your health-care practitioner.
Quintessence may be of great assistance in keeping the lymphatic system clear. It may also be appropriate to use lymphatic drainage techniques and always consume plenty of water.
Practitioners may recommend adults building up from 1 drop to 15-20 drops of Rizol, 3 times per day for several months, although this level is far higher than the general rule.
Ozonated Oils, or Rizoles, are fairly recently discovered compounds that form when natural oils are ozonated for extended periods of time. Depending on the organic plant oil used, the time of exposure to pure medical grade ozone gas, voltage and amperage in the high-voltage chamber, different compounds with unique properties are formed.
The rizoles were developed by Professor and chief of the Department of Chemistry Gerhard Steidl of the University of Erlangen, Germany. The scientific research of the rizoles was conducted by Prof Steidl under the auspices of the Karl and Veronica Carstens foundation in Essen Germany, the largest naturopathic research foundation in the world:
Jahrbuch Band 3 der Karl and Veronica Carstens Stiftung. Hippokrates Verlag, Stuttgart Germany 1996 ISBN 3-7773-1295-9 (Subtitle: Untersuchungen zur Wirkungsweise langkettiger Ozonide auf eukariotische humane Zellen, Pilz – und Tumorzellen. Biochemische und zellbiologische Effekte. Investigation into the effect of long chain ozonides on eucariotic human cells, yeast and tumorcells. Biochemical and cell-biological effects).
- AlphaRizol pure raw material, Olive Oil, Castor Oil
- Beta Rizol pure raw material, Peppermint Oil, Geranium Oil
- Delta Rizol pure raw material, Walnut Oil, Essential Oil
- Epsilon Rizol pure raw material, Oil of Artemisia, Clove Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Walnut Oil, Garlic Oil, Marjoram Oil
- Gamma Rizol pure raw material, Clove Oil, Oil of Artemisia, Walnut Oil
- Jota Rizol Clove Oil, Moxa Oil, Thyme Oil, Marjoram Oil, Oil of bitter Almonds, Frankincense Oil, natural solvent
- Kappa Rizol pure raw material, Oil of Artemisia, Clove Oil, Walnut Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Thyme Oil, Marjoram Oil
- Lambda Rizol pure raw material, Oil of Artemisia, Clove Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Thyme Oil, Walnut Oil, Marjoram Oil
- My Rizol pure raw material, Oil of Artemisia, Clove Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Walnut Oil, Marjoram Oil
- Zeta Rizol pure raw material, Oil of Artemisia, Clove Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Moxa Oil, Walnut Oil
Dosages, indications and any other information contained herein is suggested use only and not to be considered treatment recommendations. Please consult with a health-care provider for treatment of any illness or condition, especially if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or considering treating a child.